1984. Hell’s Creek.
When you're about to leave hometown in your convertible to become a professional surfer in Los Angeles, Clementine Naschy, your high school girlfriend, decides to run away with you. However, Sheriff Naschy will not allow his daughter to waste her life with a freak like you, so he will do whatever it takes to prevent you from reaching Los Angeles.
• Incarnates David Landis, a young werewolf, in his desperate run for freedom.
• Use your multiple hits and your dodge and regeneration skills to face more than 10 different types of enemies.
• Fight through five unique levels with your own combat strategies.
• Play solo or with a friend in local cooperative. Use touch controls or controllers!
• Relive classic arcade games of the 80s in a game that pays tribute to movie genre references John Landis, Paul Naschy and Rick Baker.
• A playable spiritual successor to the '80s classic "An American werewolf in London".
Join over 200 MILLION players worldwide and experience Hipster Whale's massive viral #1 hit!
Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Why did the Pigeon leave THAT there?
Why did Specimen 115 abduct that cow?
Why did Unihorse eat all that candy?
One Tap Arcade Drifter! Hit perfect drifts for the ultimate combo!
- One tap easy to learn controls.
- 20+ Cars.
- Lots of modifications.
- Customise your own drift car.
- Level up your car for bigger scores.
- Supports 13 Languages.
- Challenge the world for the highest score.
Drift It! is completely free to play. However, some items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
Drift It! was developed by PlaySide, the developers behind Editors’ Choice title “Catch The Ark”, Icy Ropes, Monkey Ropes, The Lego Batman Movie Game and Bouncy Bits.
Let us know what you would love to see in our next update at : www.playsidestudios.com
"I need a Dustoff!" became an all-too-familiar call on the airwaves of jungle wars. Now take off with your rescue helicopter and search and save the life of the wounded soldiers in the field, often under fire. If you can't, nobody else can!
Find the stolen cargo with your Chinook helicopter and transport them safely to the nearby friendly base, all the while fighting off hostile tanks and other enemy combatants.
Save hostages being held in Prisoner of War camps. They are desperately waiting for the remarkable sound of the evac helicopters. You are their last hope so save them all!
- Up to 25 unique missions
- 3 rescue helicopters, each with different handling and transport characteristics
- 3 weapons with different capabilities
- Various daytime and weather conditions like stormy heavy rains and beautiful sunset over the jungles
- Numerous war scenes including jungles, swamps, hidden cave and mine systems and a lot more
- Epic action music and cinematic sound effects
In a future where the planet is covered in plastic ... Eco, a nanobot who slashes polluting molecules is the ocean's last hope
Ecotone is an immersive game where you save the oceans and learn about organic chemistry.
Be among the first to experience the gameplay with exclusive release only on RED\Leialoft. Ecotone was created for the display, immersing you in an atmospheric deep sea environment, all in 4V.
Help Eco, a lovely nanobot that lives in an ocean full of plastic, to eat its way through environment-threatening molecules. Save the world by severing carbon bonds with your Hydrogen Laser, thereby breaking the plastics down into naturally occurring substances. But watch out! Some molecules have hazardous properties and need to be avoided!
3D MOLECULE VIEWER
Benefit from the gorgeous display by visualizing complex molecules. Start off with simple compounds and expand into more complex chains as the game goes on.